Go Purple Campaign/Domestic Violence Prevention Month
Each October, during National Domestic Violence Prevention Month, Prevail asks our community to join us by “Going Purple”. There are no costs associated with this campaign, we are just asking for support in raising awareness in order to “shatter the silence” and end acts intimate partner violence in our community.
What We Are Asking Our Community to Do:
A wide variety of instructional materials, statistics, and resources for promotional items are available below. Please look through this information and request additional materials to print off and distribute freely. Prevail will be sending out weekly updates to those participating with helpful information!
- Go Purple Campaign Overview
- Welcome Letter from Susan Ferguson, Prevail's Executive Director
- A Note About Primary Prevention
- Primary Prevention Overview
- Domestic Violence Prevention Month Product Order Form
- Domestic Violence Prevention Month Commitment Options Form
Social Media Cover Posts
Domestic Violence Information and Statistics
Interested in Learning How you Can Help?
Sign Up and Show Your Support for the Go Purple Campaign