Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of Prevail’s mission, of the way Prevail intends to use donated resources, and of Prevail’s capacity to use the donation effectively for its intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Prevail’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to Prevail’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about donations is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals at Prevail will be professional in nature.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.