February 2022 Volunteer Spotlight! Meet Brian Myers!
Brian Myers has led the Prevail Celebration of Hope Committee for the past 4 years, volunteered as Prevail's Santa for our Holiday Day with Clients, and supported many Prevail initiatives and events with his time, treasure, and talent! He goes above and beyond for many Not-for-Profits in our community!
Thank you Brian for all you do!
1. How long have you been volunteering/involved with Prevail?
More than 5 years
2. What draws you to Prevail’s Mission?
Protection and education of the audience served.
3. What is your favorite quote?
Take full advantage of every opportunity given!
4. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
5. What motivates you to serve others?
Grandparents legacy and my motivation to make Hamilton County a better place before I leave it..
6. When dining out, where is your favorite place to go?
7. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Having the ability to provide funding to many great local causes for over 20 years now.
8. What is your favorite Prevail memory?
Raising the most money at the 2021 Gala!
9. Anything you’d like to add for others?
Seek out your heartfelt passion, and act on it financially or as a volunteer.